If you’re a Service member, Veteran, or family member interested in utilizing education benefits you can also manage your current benefits online using the links below.
Any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31, Vocational rehabilitation and Employment, or Chapter 33, Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits is permitted to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the veteran provides to the school a certificate of eligibility (COE) for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33. A COE can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the Department of Veteran Affairs/ VA website-e-benefits, or a VAF 28-1905 form for chapter 31 authorization purposes and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
1. The date on which payment from VA is made to the institution.
2. 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the certificate of eligibility.
Omnitech Institute will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, nor require that a “Covered individual” borrow additional funds on any individual because of the individuals inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under chapter 313 or 33.
Veterans must present the following documentation during the enrollment process:
1. A copy of a current Certificate of Eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance no later than the first day of classes.
2. Provided additional information necessary to the proper certification of enrollment by the school.
3. The veteran is responsible for any financial obligation that is not met by VA benefits.